Sunday, September 14, 2014

Unpopular opinions

I support the dress code, because I would get in trouble for wearing anything else at home anyways.
Dinosaur chicken nuggets are not delicious.
I love Miley Cyrus more now than when she was normal, I also want her hair.
American Fork has a better student section and that makes me really sad.
Love should not be limited.
Platonic friendships are possible.
I don't think Lone Peak is full of stuck up rich kids, just misunderstood ones.
Sometimes I prefer being called hot.
Fall is not my favorite season.
Lana Del Rey is better than Beyoncé.
I hate swim suits.
Pepsi beats Coke any day.
Hiking is my least favorite activity.
I believe all humans have some good in them.
You should always be able to say how you really feel.

12 comments:

  1. I want to be mad at this post, because some things I don't agree with,

    but then I agree with you on almost everything else, and that makes me happy.

    Bravo for pulling me in 2 different directions at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this.

    And I agree with James. I didn't agree with all of them. But I agreed with some of them, so I feel closer to you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was amazing. Well done. Although I also don't agree with some, I still think you said everything perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Platonic friendships are possible."
    Pretty much just thank you for getting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i read the title of this post and got really excited because i always have unpopular opinions that no one agrees with.

    the rest of the post did not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I don't think Lone Peak is full of stuck up rich kids, just misunderstood ones" interesting perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Love should not be limited.' love is not something you have to have granted to you. its free and people should love whoever they want. I love this post so much. Lovely job.

    --Sgt. Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Hiking is my least favorite activity." same! love this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll probably steal this idea at some point. Love this.

    ReplyDelete