Sunday, October 12, 2014

I don't know how

You're probably here to learn about...

How to fall in love-
How to change a tire-
How to public speak-
How to protect your heart-
How to keep your soul-
How to be cultured-
How to gain a testimony-
How to be hipster-
How to stay strong-
How to not care-

You're looking for answers but did you ever think I'm just as human as you?
Because the fact is we

  • Break hearts
  • Crash cars
  • Stutter
  • Let down walls
  • Sell our souls
  • Hide
  • Lose hope
  • Yearn to fit in
  • Cry
  • Do care

So here's what you need to know
Live life without a manual.
Look for people's hearts.
Don't be afraid to be happy.
Choose love, because I won't.

6 comments:

  1. "choose love, because I won't"

    i don't know why this got to me, but it just did ok??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I agree. Wonderful last line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Choose love, because I won't."

    so good. I loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful.

    "Choose love, because I won't" mmmmhmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. "i dont know how to protect my heart."
    for some reason that hit me. hard.

    ReplyDelete