Thursday, December 18, 2014

Real Talk

Elizabeth Grant was the reason I could say it all. I needed this class, but now I need to tie up a few loose ends.


To the tourists- I hope one day you find Paris, but really, I hope you find yourself.

To the hopeful- Thank you. Your posts kept me going.

To the not-so-hopeful- There was so much comfort in knowing I wasn't alone.  

To the real- You inspired me the most.

To Nelson- Thank you for showing me how to have a balance between happy and sad even though I didn't do the best job, it was something I needed to learn. Thank you for commenting and believing in us. Thank you for sharing Paris. 
  • If you really knew me you'd know jokes make me very very happy. 
  • If you really knew me you'd know I've kissed 15 people but haven't kissed in four months next week. (silent cheers)
  • If you really knew me you'd know I have clinical depression.
  • If you really knew me you'd know I don't want to fall in love, but someday I hope I do.
  • If you really knew me you'd know I care a little too much about money and wish I didn't.
  • If you really knew me you'd know Buffets scare the hell out of me.
  • If you really knew me you'd know I don't swear but I enjoy saying Hell in big crowds.
  • If you really knew me you'd know I love Miley Cyrus (you're cringing it's okay).
  • If you really knew me you'd know hugs and making new friends are my absolute favorite.

-Malone Hansen
                                     

10 comments:

  1. Malone! Hey I sat in front of you in class today. I love you and I too get a thrill from saying hell. Miley Cyrus or die. Like Nelson said, thanks for being real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone else had said it, but that YOU for being real. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it! Stop it! Your amazing and one of the greatest people I know!!! Thanks for all the long talks girl! I can't wait for all the new memories we'll make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mo I love you. thanks for being so real. even from being such a close friend with you, I have learned so many things about you from this blog that I may have never known without it. you are an inspiration and this blog was fantastic. please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malone. I don't know what to say. I want to hug you and I want to cry with you and I want to talk to you. Thanks for being real and for always knowing how to put into words how you feel. You have made me a better person.
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you so much malone. like youre one of my favorite human beings. #teammalone.

    keep writing.

    ReplyDelete